Friday, March 30, 2007

Big Day is Almost here

Tomorrow is the beginning of our big adventure. The grandgirls and I are going to Houston and Galveston for spring break. I went to Florida once on spring break and I know how insane it is but I haven’t seen my youngest sister in 7 years and it is time. I am the sole driver and don’t look forward to that part. I will have company to keep me entertained and frustrated. (Are we there yet?) Yesterday I added traffic information to my Garmin GPS and the tech guy said he was from Houston and proceeded to tell me they do 80 on the freeways there, just what I wanted to hear. I refuse to white knuckle it. I will breathe and focus on the car in front of me.

There will be pictures and stories about the big adventure in subsequent blog entries.

No comments: