Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SPRING

Green grass, green leaves. Blue sky and red, yellow, pink and violet flowers. It is here. I am sure. We got spring. Forget about last night's 30 degrees, it is spring. I know it in my bones and the puppies do to. They are jumping and running with new energy because they know.

It has been such a long time coming. Such a long dreary dark winter but here it is in all its beauty. How soon we forget the cold and slush. Soon it will be too hot and we will forget spring. Did you ever notice how each year you think spring is different, there are brighter flowers than last year or the grass is greener. If I didn't journal I would think that it is different but really it is just my perception that is.

I love the way spring gives me new energy. I sit around in the cold months and when spring comes I push myself outside and suddenly I have all this work to do and somewhere I find the push to do it. Once I start I begin to gain momentum. Now I get several things done and don't have to drag myself around to do it like I did when I first started. Maybe that is why it is called spring because you bounce around better.

Well enough of my tortured logic. Enjoy this season!

No comments: