Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long time no news

Someone recently told me that I hadn't entered anything since the last time I entered. How succinct is that? Please don't tell me. One of the reasons is that no one comments so I assume that no one is reading which lets me feel I am writing a personal diary rather than a blog. It is nice to have a comeback now and then. Tell me I'm full of s__t if you want.

But enough already, How about that INAUGERATION!! I am so encouraged by the new bunch and the head honcho. I hope he can keep gathering steam. It will take a lot or maybe very little. His approach is to get us involved and if he can get the big CEO's cracking we could get it up out of the mire. Right now we are real close to getting sucked up in the quicksand. I plan to do more volunteering which was zero so anything will be more.

My youngest g-girl Curly invited me to her Chuck-E-Cheese party. She turned 5 Jan. 18 She said I could come to her party if I was nice to the other Grandma. I said I would be and she said, "OK then you can touch her." Where does she get this stuff? I have been knitting myself a sweater. Mostly because if I gave it away no one would wear it. Too many oops. Oh well it will be warm. It keeps me busy.

There is more to tell but I will save it for another day. This is known as the tease in news reporting.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

awwww.. please Ms Rose don't think that way, i'm always reading, previously I heard you were busy with yoga classes so thats a good thing. You're enjoying life outside the net so i'm very very glad! keep on writing more ok? I love your entries as always!