Saturday, October 14, 2006

On Aging

" It took a long time to get here but I'm right on time." Don't know the author or if that is exactly what he(she) said but I sure can identify with it. During Curves this week the owner had a book with photos of events that occurred in our fair city. She was distracting us from the routine with a little game where we could identify the picture and win nothing but the satifaction of getting the answer right. The pictures dated from 1985 back to 1944 and I realized I was on this earth for every one of them. Don't think anyone in the room at that time could share that distinction. Not too sure I want that distinction but considering the alternative I guess it's ok to be the oldest person in my morning Curves work out. There are people there from time to time who look my age or more but not last Friday. Needless to say I got several guesses right.

No comments: