Thursday, November 02, 2006

After Yoga Class

I am sitting here trying to think, Yoga always leaves me so relaxed and at rest. I can sit and do nothing very well after class. My teacher is very seasoned and very good. When she ends class it is a welcome relief kinda like when you stop banging your head against the wall, it feels so good. I needed class lately, we have been so busy at work and stressed. Why is it that there are always deadlines to meet? They never move the deadline they just increase the things we have to do to meet it. If by chance I get it done then there are all these changes that have to be added...etc. etc. etc. Just writing about it leaves me stressed and I was so relaxed. There is nothing I can do but forget about work and enjoy the tired peacefullness I feel. This moment is here and it is everything. Namaste.

No comments: