Thursday, July 05, 2007

Day off

How swiftly flee the hours when you are taking a day off. Here it is bedtime already and I just went for my morning bike ride, or so it seems. If employers would let employees do their job the way they saw fit and when, it would be a much shorter work week. Had a fun afternoon with Many Hats. She and I went shopping for her birthday present. Her birthday was June 17 so it is high time. She got a cute outfit and she looks great. She is growing up and those green eyes are going to drive someone wild someday.

The big guy has a cold and he is sure it is just like it was when he had pneumonia. He says that everytime he gets a cold. It really isn't fun for me when he gets sick. Even the vet had a cough today it must be germ incubation time. Latin, Mary, the vet and Big Guy, where is going to end and don't say with me.

The cat isn't talking to me since I gave her medicine to her a while ago. She needs some for fur balls too but it may be tomorrow before she reappears. She wasn't at all pleased with the carrier or the exam at the vet's.

Well I am visualizing a cool bath and a short meditation followed by bed.

No comments: