Friday, July 20, 2007

Now

Yesterday you could feel the air drying out. It was humid all day and about 7:00 p.m. it really started to cool and dry. It is funny how much better I feel when the weather changes so fast. I have a lot more energy but I must think too fast then my mouth gets in on the act and its all over. This morning I really did it. Told Big Guy what I thought before I thought and he was out the door fast. Sometimes it is better to talk to yourself, especially when you haven't woke up. Well he might come home tonight. He did respond to an email in a positive way so there is hope.

Did you see the little house on Yahoo today. It wasn't as big as a parking space and this woman lived in it. She had to shower at work or a friend's but it had a toilet. She said her utility bill ran 6.00 a month and that was for propane. There was a solar panel on the roof. She slept upstairs in a loft with a skylight. She could look at the stars at night. That would be cool. It was very cottagey looking and was very nice inside, mostly polyurethaned plywood.

As I plan for my retirement I must remember how important today is. Rushing to December will only leave me without the precious days leading up to it. My friend Kim wants to take a yoga retreat with me. This will be fun if I can find one I can afford. I want to take a writing class and a drawing class. I will probably volunteer a little and travel. Then the little grandgirl will have to come over and help me make cookies. My sister-in-law and I may open a little shop and sell her jewelry and my scrub and oils. I will need a vacation from retirement before long. But back to this lovely, cool, sun-kissed day. The breeze is soft with a touch of late September. I will enjoy here.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad to see that you have got lovely plans for the time after you retired.

i believe you will know more about how amazing life is. Coz life is exactly this way, discovering its beauty and enjoying yourself.

Rest for the weekend, and May God bless you and yoru family.
Dont get stressed out when working! :D

with love