Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today was Grandparent's day at Cocky's school. She is a freshman this year and I was surprised that they did this sort of thing at such an advanced age. She was amused at me and herself and we had a good time. Her class that I was to accompany her to was gym. We did a puzzle instead of anything active. Guess they thought us old people can't move. Cocky told me to be quiet then dropped her purse on the floor with a loud plop. She cracked up. Later we had lunch at a small cozy diner. she ordered rhubarb pie for desert and I got a bite. It was yummy.

Young people always inspire hope. She has her life yet and I hope it is a good one. She is a good kid.

3 comments:

mariluna said...

ok so when is the big day? and will you keep blogging after retirement? now lets see if I can actually remember my username & password ;-)

sweet rose said...

The last day is Dec. 14. Will I keep blogging? Good question.

Sandy said...

I really wish you will. In fact, the most interesting days of your life is when you retire. Cos that's when the real fun begins and you will truly think living on this world is a great blessing. I reall wish you will keep blogging. Merry xmas and wishing you the best for the last days of your working life.