Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Gabby Violet

We are blessed or cursed with one of the noisiest cats I have ever met. She was described as vocal by the woman who sold her to me. Vocal she is. Last night it was very warm here, in the 50's and Violet wanted to go out. Normally we try to keep her in at night but she slipped past as we were going out. Big Guy tried to grab her on his way back in but she eluded him. At about 1:00 a.m. I heard her scratching at the deck door in our room. I asked Big Guy to let her in but he mumbled that she could stay out she wanted out so bad. I let it go and went back to sleep only to be awakened by bumps and scratches on the door that were enough to waken me but not enough to make me move until about 2:30 when I let her in. Of course she had to scold me with several loud meows and a tromp or two across the bed before she went off to her pillow in the closet.

No comments: