Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hillary

It is a lovely day here in Northeastern Indiana. I have most of my east dining room wall torn out. Then there is the insullation which is now a whopping 32+ a roll. These floods and hurricanes need to stop.

How about that New Hampshire primary. There is hope for this country yet. A woman could get this place on the map yet. I like the way she housecleans, she wants to take out the two oilmen first thing. Okay I am not sure I will vote for her but I admire her spirit and her stupidity. You got to be stupid to run for president. All those meetings and speeches and people you don't know shaking your hand. Either that or you really want to change things. Hope it is the latter in H.C.'s case. We need to get this country away from the cowboys and the oilmen or maybe I'm being redundant.

It feels like nearly every muscle I have is in tension. Maybe a hot shower would help.

Shiyh I am thinking of you.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm not really politics but I can pnly say, Hillary is a very strong woman. Well, I don't know how she will make US into a better country, just that she will try her best to win. If she don't, I have no comments too. I will read about her next time. The house is really very nice. Its enough for 7-9 persons.. Thank you for thinking of me. Your words made me stronger. Thank you. :)