Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Epilogue

Not sure what an epilogue is but here is what I think. Took two days to feel like not taking a nap every half hour. Not that I did but I sure could have. Yesterday I had a dental cleaning at IPFW which always takes over 3 hours. Went in at 1:00 p.m and left at 4:20. That is good time. Had a really sweet girl, Lacey, and if you are local and need your teeth cleaned ask for her, she needs business. She's speedy and efficient. Cost is 37.00 compared to 100-115.00 at your dentist where they rush through in 1/2 hour and leave your teeth a mess. Took me 2 years to get mine in good shape. Anyway you don't want to think about getting your teeth cleaned.

My sweet big guy seems happy I'm back as does Hilda(white shepherd) who has to check on me everytime she gets in the house. Big guy said she sat by the door and waited for me the first few days I was gone and now she keeps making sure I'm back. My other dog Bernie checks me too but he never knows what is going on. Dumbest dog I ever had.

Today there is sun and I am delighted. Think I will work on the backyard later. But then later could be tomorrow. I am still travel logged. New use of the word.. may have to cozy up with my new Yoga magazine instead. Get the important stuff out of the way. After all when it is all over will they look at my back yard? Will I care?

No comments: