Saturday, April 14, 2007

This or that or something like it

Since no one comments lately I have decided to subject whoever reads this to my ramblings. There will be no subject or if so only by accident. Just had a great sandwich that I almost burned. Made an omelet with cheese, paprika, cayenne, cream, onion on flax toast oh yeah there was bacon too. GREAT!! Plan on going to visit my brother and wife today. They live in Ohio about 20-30 miles from me. It will be nice they have a very scenic yard which includes a pond, plan to take my camera. Yesterday took pictures of my youngest grandgirl only to find the focus had been set on manual the whole time. Little by little I am learning from the big guy what to do with it.

Now this paragraph break only indicates that I'm tired of that one. My grandgirl had a gushy number 2 accident in her training diaper yesterday and informed me, "Grandma that is gross." She pretty well nailed it. Big Guy fixed my computer speakers today and I'm listening to some great stuff. Mostly things I put on my ipod but I haven't listened to it for some time so long it's dead. My sister in Houston got her birthday present sent her a floppy soft bear and some candy. Thought she could have the bear near her on the bed since she can't pick it up. She said she feels very old and well she might.

Sick of that paragraph too. Just recharged my ipod and plan to get the hell out of dodge. Later

2 comments:

Sandy said...

hello sweet rose,
yes there is, and that person is my Dad.
he's always busy so most of the time i am studying by myself.
so when i have doubts abt something, i have no one to turn to.

teachers at school are too busy with their own things.
well, i will try to sort out myself, but its gonna be hard, i know it. sonce my foundation isn't good afterall. :(

im glad that u eventually scored a B with all e help from your husband. I am happy for you and will take you as an example. (:

i guess i have some hope for myself now. thanks! will try very hard to do well.
and i actually is puzzled abt the discrimination i get from my teachers. some naughty lads in my class dont get looked down like me. i really wonder if i had offended them.
or perhaps, teachers told one another abt a particular student in class?

i am so puzzled, an can only hope that this will not happen again. :(
gosh...

XOXO
sandra.

NITIN BADHWAR said...

Dear Maam

Always get happiness when I receive mail from you.In my religion we say ,sometimes we have some old births bonds that we meet someday and share our thoughts with them.I don't know what relation I had with you in my past lives but one thing is sure, it would be like some teacher or my elder sister who used to teach me whenever I would have been gone wrong or gave me happiness......and stayed with me in my odd times.....

Breaking paragraph here as I got another thought.....


With Great Respects and regards

Nitin