Monday, April 16, 2007

Gumbo

Well when I got out of Dodge Saturday I went to Ohio to my brothers'. His wife Barb fed me royally and we all enjoyed the conversation. She even provided carry out. She makes a mean chicken gumbo and super vegetable beef soup. Got some pics of the pond which I will post later.

Yesterday was my daughter-in-law's birthday and after waiting for her all day she made it about 7:00 p.m. She is such a busy person of late. I think she likes the bracelet I gave her. The aforementioned Barb makes them and I sell some for her. She gave me a big selection so I let Les choose one. They really are lovely.

The weather here is much improved today, sunny and warmer. There is still a nip in the air and the wind is gusty but I'll take it any day over the snow we got Saturday. Nothing much left to say.

No comments: